Suncoatgirl kids nail polish is water based & peels off, no nail polish remover is needed.
- Each bottle is made with up to 70% water
- No chemical fumes! Only water evaporates into the air when applied, healthier for your body and the environment
- Peels off, no nail polish remover is needed
- Odourless, non toxic
- No chemical solvents! Free of toluene, formaldehyde, phthalate plasticizers, acetates, alcohol, acetone
- Fun, vibrant colours derived from minerals and natural colourants.
- Durable, will not come off when washing hands or taking a shower
- Cruelty free.
- Non flammable, not a safety hazard
- Made in Canada
Read more about Suncoatgirl kids nail polish: https://suncoatproducts.com/suncoatgirl1/
For anyone three years and older.
Formulated and manufactured at the brand’s facility in Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Suncoatgirl kids nail polish is for children 3 years and older. Use under adult supervision. Also great for anyone to use especially for travelling, and special occasions. Will last for days on fingernails and weeks on toenails.
Shake well before use. Apply 2 to 3 thin coats to clean, grease-free nails. Dry fully between coats for a durable finish.
Peel off the nail polish by soaking nails in warm water for a couple of minutes and peel off from one corner.
- Apply Suncoat Clear Top Coat natural nail polish for a professional glossy finish and improved durability: http://suncoatproducts.com/shop/suncoat-water-based-nail-polish/
- Use Suncoatgirl Clear Gloss kids nail polish as the base coat to turn any of your favourite nail polish peelable: https://suncoatproducts.com/shop/nail-polish/
Aqua (water), Polyurethane, Acrylates copolymer. May contain (+/-): Mica, Iron oxides (C.I 77491, C.I 77492, C.I 77499), Titanium dioxide (C.I 77891), Chromium oxide greens (C.I 77288), Ferric ferrocyanide (C.I 77510), Carmines (C.I 75470), Ultramarine blue (C.I 77007), Polyethylene terephthalate (glitters*).
*: inert plastic glitters. Conforms to ASTM D4236