Health Canada registration, NPN: 80100636
2 pack 30ml each one blue one pink
Contains minimum 60% alcohol. Kills harmful bacteria & germs. Help ensure your safety with our Suncoatgirl Travel Hand Sanitizer. Carefully formulated by our chemists with isopropyl alcohol, enriched with moisturizer and Vitamin E to leave your hands feeling smooth and healthy
Colourful and radiant designs to make washing/sanitizing hands fun. Convenient and lightweight, our gel-wrap packaging design allows easy attachment to backpacks, lunch boxes and more to provide safety. The easy to use and mess-free flip cap makes the gel effortless to apply.
Apply directly on hands, rub for at least 30 seconds.
Directions: Adults and children over 2 years: • For occasional and personal domestic use • Supervise children when they use this product • Rub thoroughly into hands for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry • Store at room temperature (15-30°C).
- Warnings:For External use only!
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- Stop use and consult a doctor/physician if irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed call a poison control center or get medical help right away.
Medicinal ingredient: Isopropyl alcohol USP grade.
Non-medicinal Ingredient: Aqua, Glycerin, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetatw (Vitamine E), Triethanolamine.